Kemper Art Museum attendants are available to assist visitors, answer questions, and protect the works of art on display. In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, we ask that visitors adhere to these policies:
* Touching the works of art is not allowed.
* All parcels, bags, and backpacks larger than a designated size, as well as coats, jackets, and umbrellas, must be left at the Museum's secure Coat Check.
* Food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
* Smoking is prohibited in all Museum and Washington University indoor and outdoor spaces.
* Sketching is permitted in dry media (pencil, charcoal, etc.) only.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the Museum's Saligman Family Atrium, May Department Stores Company Foyer, Florence Steinberg Weil Sculpture Plaza, and Bernoudy Permanent Collection Gallery. Photography of works on loan and in special exhibitions is not permitted. Flash photography, tripods, and video are prohibited.
Advance notice is required for all media, commercial, or video/film requests. Contact Abby Frohne, Manager of Marketing, Communications, and Visitor Services, during regular business hours. Be sure to include your contact information and the nature of your project or press request in your message; email is preferred.
For questions about images and reproductions of works in the Museum's collection, visit the Rights and Reproductions page.